Down Payment Medium Freeze dryer
- Select one time purchase
- Billed once
- Holds your spot in line
- When we get close to shipping your unit we will call you about paying the balance.
12 month Layaway
- Billed every month for 12 month
- Just call us to pay it off early
- We will ship once paid in full
Our freeze dryers just work better!
If you're interested in freeze drying and you want to purchase the highest quality freeze dryer for home use, you have come to the right place! A freeze dryer is a large purchase/investment, so we have included many details below to help. Every one of our machines comes with amazing customer service and support.
6- 8 Week build time once ordered
We are actively working to reduce the lead time and our goal is to have a 1 to 2 day lead time by mid 2024.
- Built In Idaho by technicians who hold themselves to a higher standard.
- 25% more cooling capacity, which translates to 25% faster batches.
- A circulating fan inside the chamber blast-freezes the food, creating better quality food and faster freeze times.
- A P100 filter inside the chamber protects your vacuum pump from particulates, increasing the lifespan of the vacuum pump.
- The trays are a food industry standard size (quarter sheet pan, 9x13), so you can easily buy more pans from your local stores.
- Each machine does through several hours of quality control tests to make sure every component of the machine is operating within normal parameters before it ships.
- Smart software utilizes PID control technology and solid-state relays to accurately freeze-dry your food.
- We use a natural refrigerant (R1270) that is future-proof, unlike R404 or R410 which will be discontinued soon.
- On our machine, all vacuum fittings are barbed fittings. We do not use crimped fittings which are prone to vacuum leaks.
- We use thread-locker to seal all threads. We do not use Teflon Tape which is also leak-prone.
- The frame of our machines is made with extruded aluminum and is incredibly durable.
- Recipes built into the software allow you to optimize your freeze-drying cycles. Candy, for example, can get done in about 2 hours. Fruit, on the other hand, takes about 6-18 hours depending on the load.
- The bottom tray has a higher wattage heating pad so the bottom tray stays the same temp as the rest.
- If we send out a bad machine we don't hide behind warranty fine print. We own our mistake and make it right.
- Overall Machine Size: 20" x 21" x 30", 110 lbs
- Up to 15lbs of food per cycle
- 5 trays (standard 9x13 inch)
- Average freeze-drying cycles take 12-20 hours
- Candy Mode: 2-4 hours for most candies
- Plexiglass Door Thickness: 1 inch
- 120V, 15A Breaker (Normal Wall Outlet)
- 13 Amps Maximum Power Draw (1560W max)
- 9.0 Amps Average Power Draw (1080W average)
- 1-year full warranty
- 3-year limited warranty