Medium Freeze Dryer
We've run out of inventory much quicker than expected (one of the best problems to have). We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we promise that we are hard at work resupplying in order to start machine production again. You can still order our machines but expect wait times up to 3-4 months.
Thank you for all the love and support!
If you're interested in freeze drying and you want to purchase the highest quality freeze dryer for home use, you've come to the right place! A freeze dryer is a large purchase/investment, so we've included many details below to help. It also comes with amazing customer service and support.
- These are Built In Idaho with the highest quality components.
- Our refrigeration system uses Cubigel compressors, a trusted name brand with excellent quality and longevity.
- 25% more cooling capacity, which translates to 25% faster batches.
- A circulating fan inside the chamber blast-freezes the food, creating better quality food and faster freeze times.
- A P100 filter inside the chamber protects your vacuum pump from particulates, increasing the lifespan of the vacuum pump.
- The trays are a standard size (quarter sheet pan, 9x13), so you can easily buy more pans from your local stores.
- Smart software utilizes PID control technology and solid-state relays to accurately freeze-dry your food.
- We use a natural refrigerant (R1270) that is future-proof, unlike R404 or R410 which will be discontinued soon.
- On our machine, all vacuum fittings are barbed fittings. We do not use crimped fittings which are prone to vacuum leaks.
- We use thread-locker to seal all threads. We do not use Teflon Tape which is also leak-prone.
- The frame of our machines is made with extruded aluminum and is incredibly durable.
- Recipes built into the software allow you to optimize your freeze-drying cycles. Candy, for example, can get done in about 2 hours. Fruit, on the other hand, takes about 6-18 hours depending on the load.
- Overall Machine Size: 20" x 21" x 30", 110 lbs
- Up to 15lbs of food per cycle
- 5 trays (standard 9x13 inch)
- Average freeze-drying cycles take 12-20 hours
- Candy Mode: 2-4 hours for most candies
- Plexiglass Door Thickness: 1 inch
- 120V, 15A Breaker (Normal Wall Outlet)
- 13 Amps Maximum Power Draw (1560W max)
- 9.0 Amps Average Power Draw (1080W average)
Email us about our 2-12 month payment program. Buy a freeze dryer today and choose a payment plan that works for you.
- 1-year full warranty
- 3-year limited warranty
Medium Freeze Dryer - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.